Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help picking out a granite color

Posted by Ginger25 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 22, 10 at 11:09

We are remodeling our master bath. The tub has light bluish grey small tiles. The floor, sinks, tub and toilet are white. We are going to put bluish grey porcelain tile in the shower and part way up a wall behind the toilet. What color granite would you put on two vanities? Blue pearl, volga blue or bianco romano? The grey in the bianco romano matches very well with the tub tile. The vanities are maple, stained warm auburn. The bathroom has a skylight. Please help me choose. If you have any other granite color suggestions I would like to hear those also. Thank you so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help picking out a granite color

Any of those sounds like ur in the ballpark. Since sounds like yer getting plenty of natural lighting, if u want to go a little darker would be fine. Don't overlook how the whole place look at night under artificial lighting. I had a vanity that had a pleasant grey granite look with daylight but gave me pinkish hue under incandescent, just had to return it. There will be no pink in my BR! ^)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here