Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does this color combination work? or too much?

Posted by lolittakat (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 12 at 20:57

We are doing some updates to the 1st floor of our town home and still have to choose backslash and paint color. I'd really appreciate some input on this combination.
back splash: white subway tile (didn't buy yet)
kitchen color: BM Down Pour Blue
wall that stretches from living into dining area: BM deep silver
rest of the living area: BM London Fog

I love the colors, but afraid that it maybe too much or will make the space dark, input or advise will be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does this color combination work? or too much?

here is another view, sorry if the quality not so great, not sure what program to use to best model the space...
We are installing light gray kitchen floor tile, walnut flooring, and gray quartz counter top with glass in it. Our cabinets are off white. So far everything has been selected besides the back splash and paint

o
RE: Does this color combination work? or too much?

Home Decorating forum will be your best bet for this question.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here