Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Faucet Dilemma

Posted by makmo73 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 28, 13 at 21:52

New granite countertops installed with Blanco Siligranit II Cafe Brown Performa sink (441313). The Performa sink is bowed at front and back edge. Because of that, faucet placement is a little farther back than if the edge were straight across. We chose the Moen Brantford Pull Down (7185) faucet, which looks great but spout reach is only 7 7/8." Turns out this was not a good choice of faucets with this sink. I need a faucet with longer spout reach as this one does not work for me. While I love having a pull down faucet, the shorter spout reach makes it very uncomfortable working at sink. I plan to replace this brand new faucet and am searching for a pull down with a longer spout reach. Any faucet suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW, I LOVE my Cafe Brown Blanco Siligranit sink!! Would never go back to SS.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Faucet Dilemma

I'm short and have in the past replaced stubby faucets with a double jointed (and extra long) one from Chicago Faucets (not a pulldown) and more recently with a Hansgrohe Allegro Pro that has a nice pulldown and is pretty awesome in a War of the Worlds kind of way. Some of the faucet websites have pretty good search engines that can help you narrow them down.

Also check the kitchen forum if you haven't!

o
RE: Kitchen Faucet Dilemma

As for instance, here. Will 48" do?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here