Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roof Shingles

Posted by caseykees (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 8:55

I am not sure which forum to post this in, so I thought I'd start here.

I have 4 or 5 packages of roof shingles that we had purchased in 2005 for a shed we were trying to build but never did. They have been sitting in my garage since than, have never gotten wet or anything like that. Do roof shingles go bad when sitting like that or can I try to sell them like on craigslist or something? Not really looking to recoup my money so much as just trying to get rid of them as we don't need them. I just want them out of my garage! LOL

thanks!
Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roof Shingles

very doubtful anyone will ever purchase them as the color will never match as it is different lots from 7 years ago. Better off offering them for free!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here