Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Identify my countertop

Posted by rsmize (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 5, 13 at 15:24

I know this is a long shot, but the edging on our laminate countertops has been damaged since we moved in. I would like to replace the edging since the rest of the countertop is in good condition, but can't find the pattern anywhere. The house was built in 2003. Does anyone happen to recognize it? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Identify my countertop

Wilsonart Bronzed Fusion. A cap ought to cost you around $20. It's a special order color anymore in most markets.

o

is it formica?

o

It's laminate. But it's Wilsonart brand. Formica is also a brand of laminate, and since it was the original, it's name has become the common name of the product, much like kleenex is for tissue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here