Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cosmos or Volga Blue Granite

Posted by ynnej (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 15, 11 at 14:11

I posted this earlier but didn't see it so maybe I didn't do it right. Cosmos granite- anyone had it for a few years and how did it hold up? I am not worried about installation-our fabricator's work is guaranteed and I've seen his cosmo work. Our second choice is Volga blue but cosmos is still in the forefront of my mind

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cosmos or Volga Blue Granite

Neither one if you're on a budget. These are both expensive granites. Not at all budget ones. You already are commenting that you don't have the money to do the kitchen cabinets the way you want, and yet you're taking of spending money on premium granite. You need to put the brakes on here because you are putting the cart way before the horse. For the cost difference between one of these and Uba Tuba, you could most definitely upgrade your cabinets.

o
RE: Cosmos or Volga Blue Granite

Hollysprings, I appreciate your advice. And please forgive me, anyone, if you've noticed that I posted this in the Kitchen Forum as well. That was by mistake. But as far as granites are concerned- I just need it to be something I am head over heels for. After my other post on cabinets I think that refacing is the way to go. And if I have to wait a little longer *grrrrrr.....* so *tear* be it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here