Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swfr

I'd love design ideas for a bathroom

swfr
11 years ago

I'm brand new to posting, but have been reading long enough to know that there are some very wise and very kind people on here who might be willing to help. I am trying to design a bathroom for my kids to share. Right now they are sharing a bathroom that we can tell is not going to be big enough for them as they grow up and because this is our "forever home" we want to remodel it so that it works. The tricky part is that the space available (when we expand it) is a trapezoid. And I'm just not having much luck trying to figure out how to fit all the pieces in there together. Ultimately, I'd like a vanity space with double sinks, separated from the toilet and tub (or shower, if necessary) by a door. At first I was thinking it could be a jack and jill off of one bedroom and connecting to the hall, but now I'm back to thinking it should all just be accessed from one direction off the hallway. I've mapped out the space that is both kids' rooms and the adjoining hall that leads to their bathroom. The white space is what we'll have available to fill up with the remodeled bathroom.

If anyone is willing to take a look and sketch out how you think this might work, I would be eternally grateful!! Thanks!!

Comments (2)