Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Decore-ative Specialties cabinet doors - opinions

Posted by tracey63 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 16:04

Our contractor uses Decore-ative specialities cabinet doors and door fronts. ANy opinions pro or con.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Decore-ative Specialties cabinet doors - opinions

As per your home cabinet doors requirements He feels decor active specialties cabinet doors and door fronts are best.They are providing some simple measurements for all 12-in., 18-in. or 24-in. radii. The radius cabinet doors come in convex or concave shapes and are available in a variety of species and finishes.

o

I'm bumping this thread because I'm considering Decore-ative cabinets as well. Tracey63, did you get them, and if so are you happy?

o

I'm bumping this, too!

Tracey63 - It's been 2 years - how do you like your cabs? Is the finish holding up?

Thank you!!!

o

I'm bumping this up again. Anyone with Decore-specialites Cabinets opinions and experience, please comment.

Thanks!

o

Does anyone have any opinions on the Decore-ative Specialties doors or cabinets?

o

They have evolved from a door and dwr front supplier and are one of several suppliers providing a multitude of design options to the cabinet industry.

I know of three different builders who have had their kitchens featured in Architectural Digest.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here