Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liljo_gw

Selecting Finishes

liljo
14 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions on selecting my finishes? Currently there is Brushes Nickel in the Kitchen then Chrome in the upstairs bar, downstairs powder sink faucet and upstairs guest bath faucet and shower. We updated the current master with Oil Rub Bronze and are trying to figure out what to do in our addition we are adding. We are adding on a master suite and a jack and jill bath and a utility dog wash and sink. What do you think about keeping the kitchen silver bonze and the guest and powder chrome and have the additional bedrooms we are adding oil rub bronze and the dog wash and utility sink brushed nickel? Is that too many different finishes? Just trying to figure out the less cost yet making them flow. Also, our fans and door hardware are silver nickel. I was thinking about keeping the fans silver nickel and updating the door hardware to a finish that works with all. Then, keeping the Chrome in the existing Upstairs and Powder bathrooms but changing them out with the same brand of faucet so they are in the same family. Then, having the Jack and Jill and the upstairs current master that will be turning into the guest be the same family along with the new master. Any thoughts or suggestions? It is driving me crazy. Or should my current master be the only Oil Rub Bronze?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living