Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why can't I post my Post?

Posted by enduring (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 20:01

text removed, because later my original post appeared.

This post was edited by enduring on Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 22:07

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why can't I post my Post?

bump...

o

Oh thanks Kudzu9, but you don't need to bump this unless it is happening to others and you want an answer. My post eventually got posted. It was weird though, my post wouldn't show up for a long time, like over 10 minutes. I kept trying to post it, and it would keep disappearing. I don't know why, so I posted this thread to ask if anyone knew what was going on. Its not an issue now, but it has happened before to me and it is strange.

o

cyberspace can be weird. Might have something to do with your type of connection. Land lines are very slow.

My DH has sent me emails from his computer across the room, and even with the same connection, it sometimes takes a while to come through.

Suzi

o

You have to refresh the page to see a new post.

Your computer is looking at the original.

Just hit the reload/refresh icon on your browser to force it to fetch the page after you have posted.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here