Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
opinion of professional remodelers

Posted by talk2pros (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 14, 10 at 5:54

Just want to be upfront and let you know we are an internet startup looking for validation, criticism, and of course, users/professionals, e.g. interior designer or general contractor

I am interested to hear from professional remodelers on how they are currently finding customers, especially the people who freelance or start a private practice.

I started this venture because when I search for an interior designer, I want to meet the interior designer I'll be working with. Get a sense of you and your work.

I hope you respond with comments on what you're using to market your services. We'd love to get feedback if you can take a minute to look at the site.

PK

talk2pros
connecting people with professionals

Here is a link that might be useful: local services search engine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: opinion of professional remodelers

Didn't we have this conversation before?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here