Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Interior glass door

Posted by mariajean (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 18:23

Hi all,

Rebuilding on Long Island after Hurricane Sandy.

Time to start thinking about the kitchen. Saved the uploaded magazine image back in 2007 because I loved the chairs, kitchen, sized similarly to my (former) kitchen and also LOVED the glass door. I can't seem to find the glass door anywhere and the magazine is now defunct, not even a photo credit. I have found similar glass but really like the one in the image. Any leads to the door or even the cabinetry and chairs would be greatly appreciated- thanks.

This post was edited by mariajean on Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 18:26

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Interior glass door

It's probably a custom etched door.

o

Try looking at these sites:
http://www.decorativefilm.com/
http://windowfilmworld.com/

o

millworkman, thanks, I think you're probably right since the graphic line in the door exactly mimics the lines of the cabinetry.

enduring, thanks for the suggestion but would like the design to be etched or carved into the glass.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here