Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
aluminum/glass kitchen cabinets

Posted by marconnietx (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 15, 08 at 17:49

Has anyone priced, or bought, aluminum frame (with glass) kitchen cabinet doors? I've seen them in magazines but can't find any cost. They are usually the upper ones with slightly opaque glass. Thanks. Connie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: aluminum/glass kitchen cabinets

Hi Marconnietx
if you google kitchen cabinet aluminum glass you will find several sources.
I included a link. They're really nice looking. You have to send in a request for a quote, prob giving measurements.

Here is a link that might be useful: aluminum frame cabinets

o

Rockler has them. Link below.

Also, check with your local glass suppliers. I believe another GW'er purchased some thru a glass company.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aluminum cabinet door frames

o

check out Ikea

o

Hi Marconnietx!
This is Carey from China.It seems you have interest on the aluminum frame kitchen cabinet glass doors.We're the manufacturer specialized in modern and fashion aluminum kitchen cabinet glass door with different choices in aluminum finish and colors,so does the glasses insert.
Here is the link below.You can contact me by email:carey.yan@gmail.com or msn:careygirl84@msn.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Jukai

o

I just saw some over the weekend in a contractor's showroom. Ultracraft brand.

http://www.ultracraft.com/browser.asp?ACTION=ShowCollection&COLLECTION_ID=4&TYPE=p

o

I was at a high end cabinet shop a few months ago and we asked about frosted glass doors. He said. "Yes, we have those. Actually, there's one there that just came in" as he points over to a glass door leaning on the wall. So I go over to it and pick it up and it still has the Ikea sticker on it. I guess he hadn't had time to remove it. Not a fan of Ikea really but they must have the units priced pretty well if cabinets shops are using them.

Here is a link that might be useful: avsikt glass doors

o

I really recommend Euro intelligent kitchens in Denver. They offer high-quality products and have aluminium cabinets doors. You can order via the internet. ;)

Here is a link that might be useful: aluminium cabinet doors

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here