Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
black kitchen cabinets/two tone cabs

Posted by sprtphntc (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 9, 11 at 14:37

hello all,
we are doing a kitchen remodel and thinking about using black cabinets on the botton with a cherry cabinet, honey glaze on top (medium brown). wante to see if anyone has done this combo or has seen something similar. i don't have an island, small kitchen, opening up ceiling in kitchen and dining room, adding skylight in kitchen, will be able to see into dining room so there will be alot of light coming in. adding lot of great lighting in kitchen. was planning on using stack stone wall on outside wall, granite counters and either limestone floor or something similar, or hardwood flooring. any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: black kitchen cabinets/two tone cabs

I have no opinion, but you'll get lots more action on the kitchen forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here