Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nightmare with cabinets -Help

Posted by winesnob (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 8, 12 at 12:41

For the past eight years I have wanted wood mode cabinets, so we have started our remodel, my master bed and bath are demolished. Have gone back and forth with Wood Mode on color selection and now it comes back wrong. Some are trying to talk me into going with Dutch Maid who offers the color close to what I want. Help - this is turning into a nightmare, and as we all know eight weeks for any cabinets to turn around. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nightmare with cabinets -Help

You have not actually posed any question here. That's fine if you want to just vent, but if you want help as your title suggests, please post exactly what you want help with.

o

Smiling....yes I suppose it was a vent - Question is how does Wood Mode and Dutch Maid compare. I have never heard of Dutch Maid cabinets and it may be a fine product line, just wonder if anyone out there has info on Dutch Maid. Did a search but didn't come up with anything on the forum.

o

Search the kitchen forum. I know that Dutch Maid comes up every now and then on there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here