Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best place to buy door hardware (knobs, hinges)

Posted by seaswirl (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 10:09

Please suggest the best (most economical) place to buy the door hardware for our Hurricane Sandy re-do. We've settled on Schlage Georgian style in satin nickel. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best place to buy door hardware (knobs, hinges)

I don't know about your particular brand/model, but we bought some good stuff on ebay. If you're buying in quantity, you should be able to get better deals.

o

You can get one from professionals, either online or at your local home store. If you decide to go online you want to see what you are ordering before paying, cos you you want to pay and something else was delivered to you.

o

I've gotten all my schlage from buy schlage now dot com It might be about the same as Amazon at times though. We do like the schlage georgian style (same as what we have).

Good luck!

o

Overstock has some high end stuff cheap!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here