Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photoshop help requested--adding portico

Posted by eks6426 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 11 at 9:21

I have a previous post about adding a portico to the front of my house. My husband and I went for a drive yesterday and we found a portico style we think could work on our house. I was hoping someone here might have the skills and willingness to do a photoshop pic of my house with the portico we like.

My house isn't as grand as my portico inspiration so I would likely need to have 1 post on each side instead of 2....

Here's my house:
Photobucket

Here is the portico we liked:
Photobucket

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photoshop help requested--adding portico

Oops, I replied to your other post before seeing this. Sorry I can't help with PS.

o
RE: Photoshop help requested--adding portico

yes, I can do it for you. email me the pictures. the quality of your pictures will in some way determine the qulaity of the photoshop job. Very small size photos, from a resolution standpoint will have some limitations, but it should be fine.

-Mickey

o
RE: Photoshop help requested--adding portico 2

It would help if you had a daylight photo of the portico that showed as much of the columns as possible, but even if not I will work with whatever you email me.

-Mickey

o
Composite photo

this is a 5 minute edit. will be glad to spend a half hour or so on it if you need proper colors, lighting, making sure all is straight and level, etc.

just tell me what you want it to look like (trim colors, wider columns, etc.)

Just let me know

-Mickey

June2010a

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here