Return to the Remodeling Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frameless cabinet installer in metrowest Boston?

Posted by kleekai (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 7, 10 at 9:49

I may be ordering cabinets directly from manufacturer and need an installer. Does anyone know of a reputable installer in Metrowest Boston or Worcester area? I live off Rte 2 in Littleton area and could even consider someone in southern NH. Thanks for the help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frameless cabinet installer in metrowest Boston?

How large is the job and are the counters included?

o

The job should be about 25 cabinets - design is being finalized. There is a perimeter with island plus a separate beverage area. Counters are not included. Already have granite fabricator selected.

o

I don't know if this guy is available or if he would be interested but he lives in Jamaica Plain and he and his crew can install any kind of kitchen. They are especially good at dealing with unusual existing conditions and solving problems in the field.

Marc Rogovan
marcorsb@comcast.net

o

Hi, I 'm a finish carpenter may be able to help you. I have many refs and pics of my work.603 231 8678. Mike.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Remodeling Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here