Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liveinseattle

Any real customer cabinet maker in the great Seattle area?

liveinseattle
11 years ago

Hi, all
I have been reading the post for very long time since I am planning to redo our master suite and kitchen. I looked at the cabinet options and decide the custom is the way to go. However I am having hard time finding custom cabinet makers around Seattle area. Isgoodwoodworks seems good, but I have not been find any references. I really want to find at least 3 to get competitive bids. My house was built in early 70th with Spanish influence, everything still builder grade and we have completely redone the hall bath, removed walls and added additional plumbing and light fixtures. We had omega cabinets in this bath include 42" vanity, 24 wide linen closet and 2 30" wide 42" tall wall cabinets, we bought from BMC for 3800 include tax and installed ourselves. The cabinets are good quality, but if I had discovered this site before I' d gone to custom route, so it would have better use of space and better looking too. We had to use fillers on wall cabinet and linen closet is not up to celling as I prefer. We still prefer to do installation ourselves but have cabinet custom made instead to go with standard for master bath closet and builtin and kitchen. Anyone has knowledge, please share. Thank you all, really appreciated the information provided on this site.

Comments (6)