Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
billybobtittle

Tall Fireplace solution for TV Mount

BillyBobTittle
9 years ago

We have a built to order home where my husband was able to do most of the woodworking in the home as we built. The result is we have a beautiful built in and fireplace in our living room. However, the issue we did not anticipate was the tall fireplace meant the TV would be mounted so high the family gets a headache / neck ache when watching tv in this room.

We have now found a solution to the issue - Dynamic Mounting mounts. These are great mounts for your TV and manage to bring your TV right to the height you need, with swivel so you can literally get right where you need for each situation. You can get more information and specs on their website here - https://www.dynamicmounting.com/

I will post a few pics so you can see, but this was the easiest install we have had for any of the TV mounts we have put up. It makes it so we can watch comfortably, did not have to change anything to do it, and if I am in the kitchen we can both still watch with the swivel feature. It has multiple position options all from this one mount. I am also happy that it stops where we say and not the predetermined positions we had with other mounts. No need to torque a knob or screw to keep it just so. It seems to be counter weighted on its own and just so smooth to operate you wonder how it could be this simple. My husband is handy with tools but I truly think I could have installed this one on my own, just needed help to get TV up once it was installed.

This mount has made it possible to use our TV in this room again and revitalized our living room back into a family gathering place again. If you are looking for a TV mount this is one you should check out first. They even offer some great rebates that help you with the cost and are easy to get. You just let others know what you think about their product and you qualify. Go to their website if you need more info, or post your question and I will try to answer. I know we could not be happier.

This post was edited by BillyBobTittle on Sun, Jan 18, 15 at 21:59

Comments (9)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor