Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vivien3448

Remodel almost Done. Interior decorators HELP!

vivien3448
10 years ago

We are almost done with the great room addition. The room is about 300sq ft. Kitchen, dining room, Fam room, and Music hang out corner is almost done. My dilemma is this: I want to use these 2 pieces of furniture but I don't know what to do with their color/condition. One is going to be my dining room buffet, in the place where I currently have my bedroom dresser. The other I want to convert as my wine/liquor cabinet, as I have some nice crystal ware I want to display. I don't have any family attachments to the pieces, just that we like their 60's look. I thought of painting them but, that is where I need your help. I don't know what color. I don't have a decision made on the curtains yet, and I do have wooden white blinds that I could put on the windows. The windows/blinds go together but, I just haven't decided If I want to have them installed. (mostly because they are white and I don't know if they would match) also, please excuse the stuff in the music corner, it is currently my work space.

Comments (3)