Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE for: Buffalo Style Cocktail meatballs

Posted by eileenlaunonen (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 7, 09 at 10:01

I played around and made these for a cocktail party I had Sat nite they were a big hit,You can double recipe it made approx 60 cocktail size meatballs: 2lb ground chicken 1/2 tablspoon garlic powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper 1 egg 1/2 cup plain bread crumb 1/8 cup Franks red Hot 1 cup crumble blue cheese 1 small onion minced and 2 stalked celery finely chopped. Saute the onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until soft...pour into a bowl let cool add all other ingredients mix and roll into cocktail size meat balls I then fried in oil but you could bake them...Toss in your favorite wing sauce (I use HOOTERS copycat recipe)...They were soooooooo good and its a one pot meal I served them in a small crokpot with just tooth picks...everyone raved! Maybe a good twist for those having holiday partys,hope you like it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE for: Buffalo Style Cocktail meatballs

That sounds good. Might just try that for NY Eve.
Thanks Eileen.
s

o
RE: RECIPE for: Buffalo Style Cocktail meatballs

yeh i recommend them...If I do say so myself!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here