Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eileenlaunonen

LOOKING for: Spiral Ham..Like Honey baked Ham Company

eileenlaunonen
15 years ago

I havent made a ham in years (DH kids hate it...go figure) Years ago we had one sent from Honey Baked Ham Company and it was delicious. Christmas Eve we are going to my sisters (most of you know we will not be going to the inlaws Italian Feast...wiping tears away thinking of the food) so we end up that we arent into doing much being the circumstances this year but sis and I bought some frozen appetizers at BJ's we now find that some of our immediate family will be stopping in throughout the course of the evening. So besides appetizers I figure ill put out some swiss,mustard bakery rye bread and a 1/4 or 1/2 spiral ham. Christms day is a big feast of Italian food and we have aprrox 30 for dinner. I went on HBH Company's website and boy are they expensive! So I figure I can do this myself for a fraction of the cost..so my question is.... What do I buy and where do I buy one and how do I replicate there recipe or something similar! Thanks in advance....Oh yeh....Is there a brand in the supermarket that is precut into spirals?

Comment (1)