Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Upscale Tailgate Party for 20-22 year olds

Posted by rinahen (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 21, 13 at 14:49

Hi everyone... am planning an event for a group (40-50) young men and women in our community who have been selected to participate in a kind of social affair (where they are selected as prince and princesses) ... long story. Anyways, we always host them when they are home for the holidays, so we can explain the dance rules/measure theme and allow them to socialize with each other. This year I'm in charge and we are having it at an old historic home under the oaks, from 3 - 5 p.m. I have come up with a theme "A Royal Tailgate" party, where we will be serving food from the back of a couple of pickups that will be lent to us from the local Ford dealership. Using black, white, and gold crowns with banners, tablecloths, etc... We were going to have it catered but we decided to cut down expenses and do it ourselves (me and my committee of 3). I need ideas on what to serve that doesn't require constant heating up... we do have access to a very small kitchen but am trying to make this simple and easy. Looking for food items to serve at an "upscale" tailgate. There will be no alcohol (lol). Original thought were sliders (where can I order ... don't want to make myself), chicken tenders, potato skins, veggie tray, cookies, coke and water bottles, with cute black and white straws, etc... Please send ideas, recipes or better yet... where I can order the food from .... Help! December 15th will be here before you know it!

Rina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Upscale Tailgate Party for 20-22 year olds

Try the Cooking forum for lots of expert advice.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cooking forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here