Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: snickers candy bar salad

Posted by gram3167 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 15, 08 at 12:24

My grandaughter requested this salad for Thanksgiving and I have misplaced the recipe. I am not sure if it is a salad or desert. Has snickers candy bars chopped up, cool whip and not sure what else. Would like to keep the grandchildren happy. Makes grandma happy. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: snickers candy bar salad

found it

Here is a link that might be useful: here it is

o

Here is a different version that my family enjoys. I don't think you can go wrong with snickers involved.

Taffy Apple Salad

1 8oz carton cool whip
1 20 oz can crushed pineapple
3 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
3 snicker bars, finely chopped
1/2 cup cocktail peanuts

Mix Cool whip and pineapples, Add apples, snickers and peanuts. Chill until ready to serve.

o

My version is the same as the first, but FREEZE THE SNICKER BARS first, then instead of cutting them, use a rolling pen to smack the heck out of them (okay breaks them into little pieces)...leave them in their wrapper when you do this, it's a lot neater. This spreads the flavor better throughout the salad! You obviously don't need to use a rolling pin, I just found it works best for some odd reason. Good too to take frustrations out!

Vickey-MN

o

The one I have is a little different:
SNICKERS APPLE SALAD
8 oz container Cool Whip
8 oz container sour cream
6 apples, chopped
4 Snickers bars, chopped (can use more)

Mix together, refrigerate & serve. Can be fixed ahead of time.~~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here