Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: My Favorite Recipes

Posted by kr222 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 21, 09 at 7:02

Thanksgiving side dishes, main entrees, healthy muffins and cookies. Please check out my favorite recipes. Some have taken weeks, others years to perfect. Click on the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipes by KIM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: My Favorite Recipes

Thanks.

o

Hi Kim, long time no see.
Great looking site, gardening and cooking, makes me want to make one myself. Banana and pumpkin recipes look tasty and healthy, thank you. Have your site in my favorites now.

Bea

o

Thanks Bea. If you get a chance to make any of my recipes, let me know what you think. Have a great holiday!
Kim

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipes by KIM

o

Sure will let you know, what I like to do, make changes before I follow the recipe but yours look like they should be tried as they are ...and I ask for whoever tries mine to suggest other ways, often improvements, my daughters give me a few lessons too.

Thank you, you and all have a Happy Thanksgiving too.

Bea

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here