Posted by Orchidllauraga (laura.r.mead@gmail.com) on
Wed, Nov 20, 13 at 2:12

1lb block of sharp cheddar cheese grated
1lb block of medium cheddar cheese grated
1lb block of mild cheddar cheese grated
1 block of Philly Cream cheese softened
Garlic to taste
Chili Powder to roll cheese logs in

Hope you have strong hands a food processor will only do so much. Even the dough hook on my mixer doesn't do the complete job. Mix everything together except the chili powder. Mix until all cheese is soft using the heat of your hands to achieve this. Then form into 8 inch rolls the size of quarters & coat in chili powder, covering completely. Cover in tin foil & slice. Best served on Club Crackers...Yummo!!! Can be frozen.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: My Daddy;s Famous Cheese Roll

Great idea to form a log for slicing.

Is that 8 oz. cream cheese? Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here