Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: low fat recipes

Posted by eileenlaunonen (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 24, 08 at 21:32

i have a few girls im cooking for looking for low fat (weightwatcherpoint finder) recipes but I need to cook quality without the fat but great tasting please share!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: low fat recipes

Thanks but I guess we dont do low fat LOL!!! I went to cooking light magazine they had a great selection

o

I really like Cooking Light. There are some really good recipes.

I just decrease my "fat" called for or mainly I use lots of fresh herbs to help with the flavor. Here is a google search on Low Fat Recipe Websites.

Also think about quinoa. It is great. Some of the wonderful reasons to eat it, i.e. it taste good, is healthy for you, is gluten free, is high in protein, is a versatile grain for many dishes, is relatively inexpensive, etc.

Here is a webpage with some Quinoa Recipes.

o

Did you try the Weight Watchers website? They have alot of great recipes, you simply use the search & type in the recipe you want. You can also sign up for their emails.

o

Thanks for the tips and site!

o

I think cooking light is wonderful, I have used recipes from there for years. Not that I wouldnt prefer to eat "full" fat food.I do find the recipes tasty and don't feel cheated!

o

Here is a website for Diet Recipes including low fat recipes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here