Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Looking for Advantium recipes

Posted by aprile421 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 27, 08 at 21:29

Hello all,

I am a new member who has been lurking for awhile. My DH and I are building a new house which will be finished next week Yay. For my birthday he bought me an Advantium 240 over the cooktop to go in the new house.

I have the recipe book that came with the Advantium but what I am looking for are your custom recipes for it with the U L M settings so that I can try new things and also learn to adapt my own recipes.

Also what do you find you make most in it? I am really excited about this appliance and can't wait to use it but I don't want to be stuck using the pre-sets all the time.

Thank you in advance

Aprile

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Looking for Advantium recipes

Hey Aprile, I've had an advantium for a while now and love it! My best advice for you is to play around with the pre set recipes and get to know the machine for what it does. Then tweak them a bit here and there and get creative. I make cookies all the time in it but have learned that while they take no time to cook, they take longer to cool. Just experiment! Enjoy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here