Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Overnight Butter Rolls

Posted by rlcollins043 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 28, 06 at 17:30

I believe this recipe was from Marcia Adams' Cooking from Quilt Country and was my all-time favorite roll recipe. Does anyone have it?

TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Overnight Butter Rolls

I have that cookbook somewhere here. If the one below is not it, give me until tomorrow to find the book.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amish Overnight Butter Rolls

o

I looked it up in my "Cooking from Quilt Country", pages 38-39 and find the "Chef2Chef" recipe is identical.

o

Oh, good. I don't have to try to unearth that book although I should since I like her recipes.

o

Ginger....Your post really made me smile! I had to hunt for my book, too. I have so many cookbooks so that DH had decided he was going to do something about it and organize things for me! I, too, had trouble finding my two Marcia Adams books because he had put them in with my sewing literature.....since QUILT is in the title. :-)

o

Does anyone have Marcia Adams Overnight Roll Recipe? I can't find my book and it's not posted on Chef2Chef any longer.
Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here