Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Roll Mix

Posted by stitcheasy2003 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 26, 09 at 12:05

Hello
I was given a bag of Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Roll Mix. (20kg, 44 lbs). There is no instructions on how to use the mix written on the bag.
Does anyone have a recipe using the cinnamon roll mix?
Is there anything else I can make with the mix.
Thank you B.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Roll Mix

Is this a commercial mix or something someone made? Is tehre something else in there like a filling or icing mix?
If it's just a bag of dry stuff I would measure out 2 cups and add 2/3 of a cup of luke warm milk....and stir to make a stiff dough that could be kneaded...
Add a little more mix or a teaspoon of so water if you need to.
Place into a bowl, cover with saran and let it sit for ab hour...
Then roll or pat it out into a square, spread on a goodly amount of soft butter, add some brown sugar and lots of cinnamon....roll up dut into 1 inch slices, place on a greased sheet or a 8 by 11 casserole, let sit another hour or a little less until double and bake at 375...for about 20 minutes.
Frost with a little powdered sugar frosting...
Linda C

o
RE: RECIPE: Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Roll Mix

type in Yahoo, Mrs Powells cinnamon rolls will come up. It is receipezar.com.I would check the ingredients on the bag and then add the liquid.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here