Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Looking for a cookie exchange quality recipe

Posted by juniebug-2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 07 at 10:08

I'm organizing a cookie exchange for my garden club this year, something I've never done before, and would like to make a really special cookie. I know there are a lot of good cookie recipes on this site, but was wondering if anyone has a special Christmas cookie that looks good on a cookie tray, and of course tastes great. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Also, if you have any pointers about hosting a cookie exchange, I'd love to hear about them. Any unusual twists? Thanks much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Looking for a cookie exchange quality recipe

Eileen Launonen hosts cookie exchanges. Check the threads below about them from the Dessert Exchange.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dessert Exchange Threads

o

A site by a girl named Robin hosts a cookie exchange ever year and she has some great ideas and recipes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Robin's cookie exchange

o

I do host a annual Christmas Cookie exchange we also have the women bring a wrapped ornament and everyone gets to go home with something new for there tree. Somewhere on this site is my recipe for POLISH TEA COOKIES they always get rave reviews and present beautifully on a tray.

o

Thanks very much for your help everyone! I checked out the dessert exchange thread and also Robin's cookie exchange. A bunch of good ideas, now I just have to choose which recipe to make and how many rules I want to impose. Eileen, I found your Polish Tea Cookies, and they sound wonderful! They will definitely will be part of my Christmas cookie collection this year. You guys are great!

Chris

o

you wont be disappointed there my favorites

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here