Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msprettyky

LOOKING for: Zucchini....what do you do with it?

msprettyky
17 years ago

I need ideas! My neighbor keeps dropping off zucchini everyday, atleast 2 or 3. I know 3 ways to make it. Fried,(my favorite), bread, or jam. I am looking for something different. Any suggestions? plmk

Comments (28)

• Daisyduckworth
    17 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Grate them into an omelette or frittata or a quiche mixture. I like them raw, grated up with grated carrot as a salad, or tossed into a mixed salad, or on a sandwich. Use them sliced, like cucumber in any salad, or in chunks or slices like cucumber for pickles. They make very nice Bread and Butter Pickles. Slice them into slivers or chop into chunks if preferred, and add to any stirfry or Asian meal. I like them baked, whole.

Savoury Zucchini Slice
    375g zucchini, grated
    1 onion, chopped
    3 rashers bacon, chopped
    1 cup grated cheddar cheese
    11 cup self raising flour
    1/2 cup oil
    5 eggs, lightly beaten
    salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients, pour into a well-greased lamington tin and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes until golden.

Stuffed Zucchini (3)
    2 zucchini
    2 tablespoonsbutter
    1 garlic clove, finely minced
    4 teaspoons finely minced shallots
    1 tomato diced
    salt and pepper
    2 tablespoons parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 200°C. Slice zucchini into 3-4cm logs. In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook zucchini pieces for 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain. Scoop out pulp, leaving 3-5mm on the bottom. Chop pulp and set aside. In a frypan, melt butter and cook zucchini pulp along with garlic, shallots and diced tomatoes until liquid has completely evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Stuff each zucchini tambourine with filling and heat in oven for 5 minutes and serve.

Onion and Zucchini Flan
    1 medium onion, diced
    1 large onion, cut into rings
    1 large zucchini
    1 large carrot
    4 eggs, beaten
    1/3 cup vegetable oil
    1 cup self raising flour
    1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
    1 cup grated cheddar cheese

Finely grate zucchini and carrot together. Combine these with diced onion, eggs and oil. Sift flour then fold into egg mixture. Mix in the grated parmesan and cheddar cheeses. Season to taste. Pour mixture into a greased 23cm flan dish. Arrange rings over the top of the flan. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes or until set and golden brown. Serve with a crisp green salad.

Crisp Buttered Zucchini
    4 medium zucchini, coarsely shredded
    1/4 cup butter
    1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    1 pinch sugar

Melt butter in frypan. Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring once.

Zucchini and Chocolate Loaf Cake
    1 teaspoon grated orange rind
    90g butter
    1 cup castor sugar
    2 eggs
    1 1/4 cups self raising flour
    1/4 cup cocoa
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/4 cup milk
    1 cup grated zucchini
    1/2 cup chopped pecan nuts
    30g butter, extra
    1 teaspoon grated orange rind, extra
    2 cups icing sugar, sifted
    2 tablespoons orange juice

Grease a loaf pan and line the base with greased paper. Preheat oven to 180°C. Cream 90g butter, rind and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sifted dry ingredients, milk, zucchini and nuts. Spread into prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes. Stand for 3 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Beat extra butter and extra orange rind until smooth, beat in the icing sugar and juice until just spreadable, and use to frost the cake.

Zucchini Carrot Pikelets
    2 green shallots, chopped
    1 small carrot, grated
    1 small zucchini, grated
    1/4 cup white self raising flour
    1/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
    2 teaspoons castor sugar
    1/3 cup skim milk
    1 egg white
    2 teaspoons margarine

Cook shallots, carrot and zucchini in a non-stick pan for 5 minutes or until shallots are soft. Cool. Sift flours into a bowl, stir in the sugar, milk, egg white and shallot mixture. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto a heated non-stick pan, cook until bubbles appear. Turn and brown on the other side. Spread lightly with margarine before serving. Pikelets may be prepared 3 hours before serving, if necessary.

Zucchini Fritters
    2/3 cup plain flour
    1/3 cup self raising flour
    2 zucchini, grated
    2 tablespoons chopped parsley
    2 green onion, chopped
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    1/2 cup water
    1 egg
    oil for shallow frying

Sift the flours together, blend in the zucchini, parsley, onions and cayenne. Gradually blend in the combined water and egg to form a firm batter. Heat oil in a frypan. Add a spoonful of the zucchini mixture to the oil at a time. Fry for 2-3 minutes each side or until crisp and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve hot with lemon or chilli sauce.

Zucchini Mustard Pickles
    1kg zucchinis, sliced
    500g onions, sliced
    2 cups vinegar
    1/2 teaspoon turmeric
    2 teaspoons dry mustard
    2 teaspoons curry powder
    1 tablespoon cornflour
    2 teaspoons salt

Put zucchini and onions in a saucepan with half the vinegar. Boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Mix turmeric, mustard, curry powder and salt into a smooth paste with remaining vinegar and add to zucchini. Stir until the mixture boils and thickens, then simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Pour into hot sterilised jars and seal.

Zucchini Pie
    unbaked pie shell
    7 cups peeled zucchini
    1 1/4 cups sugar
    1 1/2 tablespoons flour
    1 1/2 tablespoons cream of tartar
    1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
    pinch salt
    pinch nutmeg

Slice zucchini lengthwise, remove seeds then slice crosswise. Place zucchini in small amount of boiling water, simmer for a few minutes until tender crisp. Drain well and cool. Add remaining ingredients; mix well, place in an unbaked pie shell.

Topping:
    60g margarine
    1 cup flour
    1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix together well. Sprinkle on top of zucchini filling. Bake at 180°C for 1 hour.

Impossible Quiche
    4 zucchini, grated
    1 onion, chopped
    3 rashers bacon, chopped and cooked
    1 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
    1 cup self raising flour
    1/3 cup oil
    5 eggs, lightly beaten

Combine all ingredients, mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly buttered slab tin. Bake at 180C for 40-45 minutes. Serves 6. Vary the vegetables as desired - try tomatoes, carrots, capsicum, cabbage, spinach, corn etc. Use ham instead of bacon. [This recipe is so easy, even the Village Idiot could do it with one arm tied behind his back, and blindfolded!! Well, practically! I toss everything into the food processor, eggs, veges, the works, and that makes it very quick, too! I use frozen veges, or leftovers, whatever I have on hand.]

• ginger_st_thomas
    17 years ago

SWEET & SOUR SQUASH (serves 8 )
    4 small zucchini
    4 small yellow squash
    1/2 cup chopped celery
    1 red onion, chopped fine
    1 red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
    1 cup sherry wine vinegar (white wine vinegar works)
    1/2 cup sugar
    1/3 cup olive oil
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp pepper

Slice the zucchini & yellow squash paper-thin into a large shallow bowl. Add the celery, red onion & bell pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil & stir to dissolve the sugar. Pour the dressing over the vegetables while still hot. Cover & marinate at room temperature or chill overnight. Drain & serve.~~

• ann_t
    17 years ago

You might find something you like on these two threads from the Cooking forum.

When Life gives you Zucchinis>

Ann

• roselin32
    17 years ago

I posted this on one of the other threads here the other day and it is a favorite of ours: Have been making it for years and have had to make it for my husband three times in the past 2 weeks.
    Zucchini Casserole `
    3c shredded zucchini
    1c Bisquick
    1/2c minced onion
    1clove minced garlic
    1/3c veg. oil
    3 large eggs, beaten
    1/2c Parmesan cheese
    2T parsley, minced
    1 tsp seasoned salt
    1/2tsp oregano
    dash pepper
    Mix all ingredients...pour into a 9x13" sprayed baking dish
    and bake until brown and set about 45 minutes at 350°.

• msprettyky
    Original Author
    17 years ago

This is great! I can't believe you can do so much with a zucchini. I am so glad I posted this question.....My neighbor just pulled up in the drive and yep he has a bag in his hand. What do ya wanna bet......ZUCCHINI!

• ruthanna_gw
    17 years ago

I made a batch of zucchini relish this weekend. We use it just like pickle relish - on hotdogs or hamburgers, in ham salad, tartar sauce, etc. It looked pretty sitting on the counter so I took a picture of it (that's ketchup on the left).

ZUCCHINI RELISH

2 1/ 2 cups finely chopped zucchini
    1 medium onion, chopped
    1/ 2 cup chopped green pepper
    1 1/ 4 tsp. salt
    1 cup sugar
    1/ 2 cup plus 2 Tbs. vinegar
    1 1/ 2 tsp. celery seed
    1/ 4 tsp. ground mustard
    1/8 tsp. ground tumeric
    1 tsp. cornstarch
    1 Tbs. water

In a bowl, combine, the zucchini, onion, green pepper and salt; cover and refrigerate overnight. (Do not eliminate or shorten this step.) Rinse and drain well; squeeze as much liquid as possible out of vegetables with your hands; set aside.

In a saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed, mustard and tumeric; bring to a boil. Add vegetable mixture; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until majority of liquid has evaporated. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into saucepan. Simmer 6-8 minutes longer, stirring often. Cool. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Makes about 2 cups.

• obxgina
    17 years ago

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
    1/2 cup butter or margarine
    1 cup sugar
    1 egg -- beaten
    2 cups flour
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
    1 cup peeled and grated zucchini
    1 cup chocolate chips
    1 cup chopped walnuts
    Preheat oven to 350º.
    Cream butter, sugar, and beaten egg on high speed, 5 minutes.
    Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and spices. Stir into batter.
    Add zucchini. Mix well.
    Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
    Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
    Bake for 12-15 minutes until done

Bowtie Pasta
    5 Johnsonville Italian sausage links
    1- 16 ounce package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
    3 Tbsp. olive oil
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    1 onion, sliced into small wedges
    1 zucchini, sliced in coins
    15 cherry tomatoes, halved
    Salt & pepper to taste
    Directions: Place five Johnsonville Italian links into a large skillet and cook according to the package directions. While sausage is cooking, start pasta. When sausage is done, remove links from the pan and cool until they can be handled, then slice into 1/2 inch coins. Keep remaining drippings from the sausage, and add the olive oil and minced garlic to the skillet. Heat on low until the garlic releases its flavor, but not browned. Add sliced vegetables and sauté for two minutes, or until tender. Mix the sliced sausage with the vegetables in the skillet, and cook until sausage is heated through. Add cooked and drained pasta to skillet and toss with the sausage and vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
    Optional Special Touches:* Add 1/2 cup of red wine to the vegetables while sautéing.* Add 1/4 cup chopped green onion.* Top with shredded Asiago cheese.* Substitute one large red or green pepper for one of the vegetable selections
    Note,Ive used red and yellow peppers, zucchini, squash, shrimp, scallops, steak, chicken. I also use hot turkey sausage instead of regular sausage. So a lot can be added to the original recipe to make it different and delicious! Enjoy~~~

• msprettyky
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That relish look's great! I hope to try that recipe. Zucchini chocolate chip cookies! Gonna make those up for a luncheon and see if anyone knows the difference. I think I will make up a batch tomorrow and send them to my nephews ball practice. Let's see if the kids can tell!

• trsinc
    17 years ago

I have a simple grilled recipe. As soon as we spread out the coals, I put them on the grill whole. Cook them until just be fore they start to look over done. Take them inside and cube them, then set in a strainer for a few minutes.

In a small pan saute butter (or olive oil), garlic, and rosemary. Toss in zuchini and serve.

I also will substitute zuchini for any kind of eggplant recipe.

• paulah_gardener
    15 years ago

I like to cook up a large batch of zucchini-tomatoes- basil and s+p. laddel it into containers. Freeze. Winter time cook it up with a handfull of pasta. Yum Yum Paula P S larger zukes skin can be scored with a fork and seeds removed--no zucchini should be left behind.

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago

Here are two tried and true recipes:

Zucchini Bread
    makes one 9x13 pan or 2 8x5 loaf pans

2 cups flour
    2 t. baking soda
    1 t. salt
    1/4 t. baking powder
    3 t. ground cinnamon
    3 eggs
    1 cup oil
    1 1/2 cups sugar
    2 cups grated zucchini (2 medium)
    2 t. vanilla
    1 cup raisins
    1 cup shopped walnuts

Stir together the flour, soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon on wax paper. Combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, beat until well mixed. Stir in the flour mixture until smooth. Stir in raisins and nuts. Pour into a greased 13x9x2" pan. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until center springs back when pressed with a finger. Cool in pan on a wire rack.

Source: a friend, Suzette McHugh

Zucchini and Mushroom Enchiladas

2 TB olive or canola oil
    8 fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
    1 small onion, finely chopped
    3 medium zucchini, shredded
    2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, deveined and minced
    4-5 scallions, chopped
    1 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
    1/2 t. Mexican oregano
    salt and pepper to taste
    1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
    12 corn tortillas
    2 1/2 cups ancho chile sauce or 2 10oz. cans enchilada sauce

Saute mushrooms and onion in oil until juices evaporate (3-5 minutes). Add zucchini, jalapeno peppers, scallions, green chilies and oregano. Salt and pepper to taste. Raise heat to high and cook, stirring constantly for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to assemble the enchiladas.

Soften the tortillas in the microwave or in a heavy frypan over low heat or on a cast iron griddle.

Put about 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup vegetable mixture in each softened tortilla and roll up. Place rolled tortillas in sauce seam side down. Pour rest of sauce over and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350F 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Serves 4-6.

Individual servings can be made in the microwave: put 2 TB or more sauce in a small microwave plate or baking dish; fill and roll two tortillas and place seam side down in sauce; spoon more sauce over top of tortillas; sprinkle with 1 TB or more cheese. Cook on High for 3 minutes.

my notes: I made half the recipe and did not add the can of chilies or the scallions; there was enough filling for about 6 tortillas or two meals for me; I used my homemade from the freezer enchilada sauce.

Source: The Jalapeno Cafe web site

• rachelellen
    15 years ago

If you really get overwhelmed, you can freeze zucchini for use in the winter time rather than pay a wacko price for what you got free all summer!

• sheilajoyce_gw
    15 years ago

Carl Goh's Zucchini Bread
    This recipe is from James Beard's Bread Book
    3 eggs
    2 c sugar
    1 c oil
    2 c grated zucchini, peeled if skin is tough
    3 tsp vanilla
    3 c flour
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp baking soda
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    3 tsp cinnamon

Beat eggs till foamy; add sugar, oil, zucchini and vanilla and mix thoroughly but lightly. Combine the dry ingredients and add, stirring just until blended. Grease two loaf pans and pour in batter. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Bread is done when it pulls away from the sides of the pan.

This recipe is almost identical to my zucchini cake recipe; it has Philadelphia Cream Cheese frosting on it and tastes quite like a really great carrot cake.

• sheilajoyce_gw
    15 years ago

I must add one PS to the Carl Goh recipe above. Also add 1 c of chopped walnuts

• User
    15 years ago

I like to make Zuchhini pizza, you use zucchini as the crust.

Zucchini Pizza
    Serves: 8

3 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
    salt - as needed
    1/3 cup all-purpose flour
    3 eggs - lightly beaten
    2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    2 Tbls. chopped fresh basil
    salt and pepper - to taste
    pizza sauce - of your choice, as needed
    shredded cheese - of your choice, as needed
    toppings - of your choice, as needed

Place zucchini in bowl and lightly salt. Let sit for 15 minutes, then drain out all the water. Squeeze inside a towel or cheesecloth to remove all excess water.

Combine zucchini with, flour, eggs, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.

Spread dough out onto a greased pizza pan or an ungreased pizza stone. (I use a 9x13 casserole dish)
    - Bake in a 350 degree oven until the top is dry and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
    - Remove from oven, add desired sauce, cheese, and toppings.
    - Return to oven and bake in 350 degree oven until toppings are browned, about 20 minutes.

• eileenlaunonen
    15 years ago

Zucchini & Onions (Great over Ditalini Pasta) 2 large (10-12 inch) Zucchini cut in half and slice approx 1/4 inch thick 2 med onions cut in half sliced thin 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped basil s&p to taste 3 garlic cloves minced 2 tablespoons Olive Oil 1 8oz can tomato sauce 1 8oz can water........In a large pan add oil saute onion until soft add garlic saute 2-3 minutes add all other ingredients cover pan and cook aprrox 20 minutes on medium stir one or twice....Serve as a side or like we do over ditalini pasta with some Italian bread and grated parmesean cheese

• nannyp
    15 years ago

I have never known what to do with the stuff either, but my daughter slices them lengthwis (quarters), marinates them in Italian dressing for about 15 minutes and grills them. Surprisingly to me, they're good.

• ltcollins1949
    15 years ago

These look good Zucchini Cakes

• chery2
    15 years ago

These all look great! There's just one more. . .
    When Life Gives you Truckloads of Zucchini: Have a yard sale and sell them for 25 cents apiece! We did, and could have sold many, many more.

• sally_grower
    15 years ago

Zucchini Marmalade
    6 cups Zucchini Shredded Fine
    1 20oz. can Pineapple
    6 cups sugar
    1/4 cup Lemon Juice
    2 pkgs Apricot or Peach Jello
    Cook the zucchini for six minutes. Do not add any water. Stirring constantly. Mix all ingredients togethr, except for jello and cook for two minutes. REmove from stove and add jello. Keep in the refrigerator. Makes 5 pints

• lane76
    15 years ago

I love them in quesadillas with mushrooms and cheese. You can add just about any veggies and they are great! I just spray pam cooking spray or a little bit of oil, throw in a tortilla, add veggies and cheese throw a tortilla on top and flip it after a few minutes.

• flowergirl70ks
    15 years ago

For a side dish that even my husband will eat--
    In a skillet putin a little butter, slice a small zucchini, a small onion, and a small green pepper. Saute
    until nearly done, we like it to still be crunchy. Then add a chopped tomato and a slice of cheese. Put the lid on until the cheese melts. This does not take long to make and we love it. Salt to taste.

• compumom
    15 years ago

A friend recently shared a recipe that even my zucchini hating husband likes-
    Shredded Zucchini with Lemon juice, Lemon Zest, Fresh Basil and tossed with Parmesan cheese.

Shred the zucchini- I use my food processor, then steam in the microwave for one-two minutes.

Take it out and add the zest of one lemon, lemon juice to taste, a couple of leaves of basil chiffonade-style (rolled and cut) and a handful of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
    I did find out the hard way that this doesn't keep well for a couple of days. It turned quite bitter, but eating it fresh was delicious!

Another way I sometimes prepare it for myself is to slice it thin, broil with some Parmesan cheese until the zucchini is fork tender and the cheese is slightly browned.

• Carol Schmertzler Siegel
    15 years ago

I've made the recipe Compumom mentioned, from Jain, I think! Delicious! Big hit here, too!

I found this one online looking for a restaurant in NYC. Never did get to the restaurant yet but the recipe is great! and very easy! I don't exactly follow it! I just pour, no measuring! I don't bother to refrigerate it, just mix it all up in a bowl and serve! Nice light side dish! We love it!

ZUCCHINI CARPACCIO
    Fig & Olive (NYC)
    Serves 4

1 pound Zucchini
    4 tablespoons Pine Nuts
    6 tablespoons Parmesan Reggiano Cheese (flakes)
    3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
    9 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Cut the Zucchini with a salamander or carefully with a knife into finely sliced penny-thin wafers, with the skin left on.

In a bowl combine the olive oil (use a fruity olive oil with no bitterness or peppery taste) and the lemon juice.

Evenly spread the zucchini slices across a 9 x 9 inch plate. Cover the plates with a plastic film and put in the refrigerator.

Toast the pine nuts for a few minutes in a pan to slightly brown them and develop their flavor.

Right before serving, take the plates out of the refrigerator, wash the zucchini with the lemon & oil dressing, season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. Spread 1.5 tablespoons of shaved parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon of toasted pine nuts on each plate.

• ilene_in_neok
    15 years ago

Whatever you do, never turn down garden goodies, (it makes you appear too selective and you won't be considered when other produce becomes abundant) and don't sell zucchini your neighbor has given you at a yard sale! Your neighbor might see it and that might put an end to your friendship AND his garden gifts to you forever. You could, however, sell it at work as long as your neighbor doesn't know someone who works there too, or trade it to your friends for other things -- also as long as your neighbor does not know your friends.

I have a friend who is a beautician. She told me the girl who works the chair next to her was talking with a customer about a person they both knew. She said, "I don't know how she has the time to garden, but every spring she brings me bags and bags of fresh lettuce." Well, you can guess the rest. It's a small world. LOL

• arleneb
    15 years ago

You know those monsters that hide under leaves until they're the size of BamBam's bats? I've used them in place of the pasta in lasagna . . . I'd slice them, roll in egg and cracker crumbs and fry, then layer in my favorite lasagna recipe and called it Zucchi-zanya.

I had a dishwasher repairman show up once in the middle of this task and managed to unload several huge zucchini on him! SCORE!!

Arlene

• chase_gw
    15 years ago

These pancake/crepes of sol's are unvelievable!!!!

Zucchini Pancakes (sol)

2 cups grated zucchini
    3 eggs, lightly beaten
    3 tablespoons melted butter (more for greasing the pan)
    ¾ cup AP flour
    1½ tablespoons water
    1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
    Black Pepper and Salt to taste *
    ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg

Serve with:

6½ ounces double cream brie
    roasted tomatoes
    2 tablespoons chopped chives

Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Combine all pancake ingredients in a bowl, except for the water.
    Mix until smooth, then add enough water to make a thin batter (you shouldn't need more than 1 to 1½ tablespoons). Mix until just combined.
    For 6-inch pancakes, add about 1/3 cup of batter to greased pan and cook 1-2 minutes per side.

Serve with double cream brie (or your favorite melting cheese), roasted tomatoes and chives.

*Add all the black pepper you like, but use a light hand with the salt, as parmesan provides some saltiness. I normally add 1/8 teaspoon salt, and find it's plenty. Enjoy.

Sol

• roorezzi
    15 years ago

I found a recipe in a magazine for Stuffed Zucchini. I am not a huge Rachel Ray fan but I thought this recipe was good. It was a bit of work but something that I make on a weekend.

Ruth

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!