Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Blueberry Pancakes w/ Raspberry Maple Syrup

Posted by annova914 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 3, 08 at 20:54

I was going through tons of magazines last month, tearing out interesting recipes and then tossing the magazines in the recycling bin. I made a blueberry pancake recipe that used yeast in the batter. I think it was out of an Oprah magazine but can't find this recipe at her website. Has anyone seen this recipe? The pancakes were delicious - very thin, light & cake-like (we didn't care for the raspberries in maple syrup though). I can't believe I would have thrown this recipe out. Thanks! Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Blueberry Pancakes w/ Raspberry Maple Syrup

I haven't but see if the recipe below looks similar.

Here is a link that might be useful: Snowflake pancakes

o
RE: LOOKING for: Blueberry Pancakes w/ Raspberry Maple

Here's another.

Here is a link that might be useful: Yeasted Blueberry Pancakes

o
RE: LOOKING for: Blueberry Pancakes w/ Raspberry Maple Syrup

Thanks, Ginger - these both look good and I'll try them (I also really like the blogs - saved them for future perusals :) Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here