Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: can't find it

Posted by snowball (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 16:14

Last spring I saw a recipe on food network unfortuntaly I didn't go immediatly and find it. Now I can't and am hoping that someone else saw the show and will remember and tell me how to find it (the recipe). I wish that they had a system like all recipes does where you could put the ingrediants in and have it search that. I was thinking that it was Giadia (?) at any rate it was in the afternoon and was a salad recipe had Romane Lettice garbonzo beans seems like corn and I don't remember what else. Looked so pretty and was going to make it for sil till she told me she didn't like garbonzo beans.. Any way want to make it and can't find it by looking at the recipes in there file.
Hopefully someone can help me out
sheila

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: can't find it

Perhaps it is this one linked below?

Here is a link that might be useful: Garbanzo Bean and Zucchini Salad

o
RE: RECIPE: can't find it

I'm not sure but it looks good didn't remember the zucchini in it...really need to do better at geting the recipe at the time. Thank you for your efforts
sheila

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here