1 heaping tbsp minced garlic
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp sugar
Blend until smooth then add chopped cilantro

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: favorite mexican recipes

Fajitas

Fry up a ton of onion and green pepper strips in butter until nice and carmelized, toss in thin meat strips of your choice. Stir fry until on the rare side. Just takes a minute or two. Stir in equal parts of soy sauce and honey. Let simmer until the meat is done. Again, it just takes a minute or two. Pop in a warm flour tortilla and dinner is done. DH likes all the regular taco fixins in/on his. The meat/onions/peppers are fine to me just the way they are.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here