Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hhireno

RECIPE: looking for: recipe from ba magazine

hhireno
14 years ago

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum but not to the GW. Now that I've discovered this forum I expect I'll be checking in frequently. I hope I'm allowed to ask for a recipe from a publication.

In a recent purge of clutter, I foolishly recycled all my old Bon Appetit magazines and now I need a recipe from last year. I checked the magazine site but it wasn't there. Maybe one of you still has the magazine and can find it?

It was from last summer and it was in the section where people write in for recipes from places they've dined. (Did you ever notice now pretentious most of those letters sound? Are they edited that way or do people write in that style for a better chance of being picked for print? But I digress...)Anyhoo, it was was orzo in a corn sauce. I believe heavy cream was involved (isn't that a requirement for a BA recipe? A full stick of butter and heavy cream in every recipe. But I digress again...)

I made it a few times last Sept for sure, maybe August also, so I would guess it was from one of those issues. It's corn season again and I would love to make that dish for special dinners.

Thanks in advance, Jean

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm