o
LOOKING for: Chick-fil-a recipe

Posted by pink_warm_mama_1 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 8, 09 at 9:26

Anyone have this? TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Chick-fil-a recipe

I checked on-line and found at least 50 hits for this recipes. Many different versions. This one looks good:

"Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich

**Note- This was written by someone as a recipe they found comparable to Chick-Fil-A. As their lawyers have reminded me, Chick-Fil_A does not share their recipe and this is not THE recipe***

3 cups Peanut oil
1 Egg
1 cup Milk
1 cup Flour
2-1/2 Teaspoons Powdered sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Salt
2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
4 Plain hamburger buns
2 Tablespoons Melted butter
8 Dill pickle slices

Mix together the egg and milk. Place the filets in this mixture, and let sit for at least an hour.
While the breasts are sitting, mix together the Flour, Sugar, Pepper, and Salt.
Once the sitting is done, dredge in the flour.
Place the Peanut oil in a deep fat fryer, and bring up to a high heat.
Once up to 375 F., gently drop into the oil, and let cook until golden brown. (This is for those of us who do not have a pressure cooker. If you do, follow the note below!)

Note: Chick-Fil-A actually uses a Pressure Cooker to cook the Filets in. If you have one, use the peanut oil according to the instructions for frying in it. Desired heat is 400 F. Once steam starts shooting through, cook for
about 4 Minutes.
Lightly butter the buns, and grill until heated through. Place two pickles on each bun, and place chicken on each.
Servings: 4
Home Cookin 4.6 Chapter: *Chick-Fil-A (Posted By Former Employee)*

Source:

rec.food.cooking, rec.food.recipes"

Joe

o
RE: LOOKING for: Chick-fil-a recipe

Many thank-yous. My son brought me some from Boston, and I had them for breakfasts!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here