Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
darrah

RECIPE: Looking for Rib Sauce Recipe

darrah
13 years ago

I lost my husband's prized pork rib recipe handed down by his father who is deceased. I've gone thru all my recipes and cannot find it (couldn't have been some recipe that I vowed never to make again).

Anyway this is a long shot but maybe, just maybe someone out there knows this recipe. I can give you most of the ingredients but don't know the amounts. If it helps, my fil was from Miss. and I have a feeling it came from back there but none of the family ever made it so they don't have it. Okay here goes:

apple cider vinegar, tomto sauce, onion, brown sugar, dry mustard, worstershire sauce and I believe, garlic. That's all I can remember. Anyway, would so appreciate any help locating this family recipe (my husband has never let me live it down that I somehow lost it). Would be great to be able to insert a copy of it in his Father's Day card tomorrow (well, I can dream can't I?). Thanks in advance.

And just a suggestion - if you have a prized family recipe make some copies just in case you lose one.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County