Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: check these out

Posted by deedeebaker (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 22, 08 at 11:51

Just wanted to pass these on for your viewing pleasure. Some of you might already know about them. They have some fun and interesting recipes. Here they are: www.hillbillyhousewife.com, www.ricearoni.com, www.mrbreakfast.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: check these out

And another recent find for great recipes, marvelous photography and entertaining writing is The Pioneer Woman.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blog - The Pioneer Woman

o

Okay, so I started out looking for recipes. Then I started checking out the blogs and their links - I've just spent an hour reading about making your own cloth sanitary napkins, fermenting vegetables in brine and now I'm thinking about things...
geez all I wanted to do was check out the recipes!

I love surfing the net. Better than TV any day! LOL

o

I agree, mcpeg! Now you have to read Black Heels to Tractor Wheels on thepioneerwoman.com. Such a good read.

o

I like the simple mystery rolls under appetizers...3 ingredients that looks good!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here