Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: wing recipe - the wild west wing

Posted by farmerpickle (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 07 at 7:16

Do you have Wild Wing Cafe where you live? I'm so additcted to their THE WILD WEST WING flovor. It's fried wings with description "A tangy Ranch style thats downright tasty!". I can't see any dressing/sauce on the wings. Do you have something similar to this recipe? Please ...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: wing recipe - the wild west wing

Here's a recipe that I have for Wild West wing. Not sure if it's the same as what you're asking for. I've never tried it.

Wild West Wings

Serves 10 as appetizers / 4 as a meal

Non - Stick Cooking spray
20 Whole Chicken Wings
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup Chili Sauce
2 Tbsp Molasses
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
1 Clove Garlic, minced

Pre-heat oven to 375F / 190C. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.

Remove tips from wings and discard or save for making broth. Cut wings at joint into 2 pieces.

Combine ketchup, chili sauce, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ginger and garlic.

Coat wings with sauce and place on prepared pan.

Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.

o

The above is wrong. I used to work at a WWC, here's the real deal.

1 Large Package dry Hidden Valley Ranch
4 cups Mayonnaise
4 cups liquid margarine
1 tbs white vinegar

Combine Ranch and Mayonnaise in a large bowl, mix well with a whisk.

Add liquid margarine and vinegar and mix.

Dip fried wings in sauce and heat in 350 degree oven for 30-60 seconds.

o

30-60 seconds?

The recipe sounds good but I would like to see the full recipe, please.

o

It does sound good, but sounds as if it makes a ton of wings. Also, my guess is that you prefry the wings, dip them in the sauce and then set the sauce in the oven for a minute.

o

The recipe posted by FormerWWC was good. I tried it and it was the closest ive ever came after attempting it for years. I didnt have any liquid marg. so I used regular and melted it. I just used about a cup of mayo and a cup of margarine and poured a guessed at the amount of ranch with a small splash of vinegar. All of the margarine and mayo will just about melt and cook off in the oven. I suggest that you fry the wings very well done because the get soggy when they are dipped in the sauce. Thanks Amanda.

o

Anyone have a recipe for Wild Wing Cafe's Spinach dip - the one they serve cold? I am desparately trying to find it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here