Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: looking for: einstein bagel's cinnamon stick recipe

Posted by sorriso (My Page) on
Mon, May 21, 07 at 9:39

We just returned from Virginia after attending my son's college graduation and went to Einstein's for the first time. I bought a cinnamon stick for the ride back (to Maine, should have bought more!) and would like to try to duplicate this at home. I just spent a few minutes searching and then thought to myself "why am I wasting my time?" the GardenWeb forum's been a great source of information for my home questions...and here you are, a source for recipes too. What a great way to spend a day off from work!

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: looking for: einstein bagel's cinnamon stick recipe

This has been up here for almost a week...
I don't know Einstein bagels....what are they? what is the cinnamon stick like?
I make a cinnamon stick out of a French bread dough, made into skinny bread sticks, dipped in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar and baked in a bread stick pan....
Totally awesome...but maybe not at all like what you had.
Linda C

o
RE: RECIPE: looking for: einstein bagel's cinnamon stick recipe

Good point Linda...I had made the assumption that Einsteins was all over the place (except in Maine because it seems that's the way so many things are!). It's an upscale deli similar in ambiance to Panera (another place I've only been once).

The sticks were made with phyllo or puff pastry, a bit on the crusty side as they held their shape at approximately 12" x 1+" x 1+" per stick. Do you know what I mean?

Your recipe sounds delicious too. Would you post it?

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here