Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: An Invitation To Play

Posted by gardenlad (My Page) on
Wed, May 23, 07 at 9:34

We are about to start a new cycle on the virtual progressive dinners, and I know several of you have expressed interest. At the same time, a few have dropped out.

If you'd like to join us, let me know, and I'll work-in as many of you as possible.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: An Invitation To Play

I am very new to posting on this site, but I have viewed your progressive dinner parties for quite a while. I would love to join in the fun if at all possible. I am from Mississippi and love trying new recipes as well as sharing some of my own.

o

I'm going to have to stop for now. I am way too busy with life away from the computer this time of year. Also, I'm trying to watch what I eat a little better and this place is no good for that. (I need a cooking light forum that doesn't talk about white bread and chicken pot pies!)

Marilyn

o

Well, that works out. MH, if you just take Danain's spot the progression won't be affected. Which means you have one of the side-dishes this week.

Just to reiterate, we usually wait for the entree to be posted before adding to the main-meal, so that everything works together.

o

Hi Mhlemay and welcome - we do enjoy this progressive dinner group - even if we don't always cook or eat it all :-)

Sorry to see you leaving, Marilyn, hope to see you back later!

Shh - don't tell but now I can post some of the many recipes of Marilyn's that I have saved over the years :-)

o

Woodie: When you steal from one person it's plagarism. When you steal from everyone it's research. :>)

o

... or grand theft?

o

Oy Vey - I think I need to say 10 Hail Mary's tonight before bed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here