Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Bread machine Raisin Bread

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 08 at 23:24

I've been trying to find a good one but none of them have been great. Do you have a tried & true one that is really good? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Bread machine Raisin Bread

I'm not crazy about raisins but am trying to learn to like them......I found this one in my Bread Machine Collections cookbook-it has the directions for both a 1 1/2 # or 2 # loaf........will post the former but if you would like the latter, just let me know:
1 1/4c water
1/4c nonfat milk
2T honey
1T butter
1 1/2 tsp salt
3c bread flour
1 1/2tsp rapid rise yeast
1/2c old fashioned oatmeal
1/2c raisins
Place all ingredients except oats and raisins in bread machine in order specified by owner's manual
Program basic cycle and desired crust setting. Press start. Add oats and raisins when bread machine signals or at the end of first kneading cycle. Complete program and remove baked bread from pan. Cool on wire rack.
RL`

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here