Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Easy Everyday Cooking Recipe Cards

Posted by LadyDianah (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 4, 11 at 20:08

Hi, I am looking for anyone that might have the "Easy Everyday Cooking" recipe cards. My sister lost the Salisbury steak recipe and it was one of our favorites. Please if you have it could you pass it on?

Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Easy Everyday Cooking Recipe Cards

I'm not familar with "Easy Everyday Cooking" cards, but this is my recipe for Salisbury Steak.

Salisbury Steak In Mushroom And Green Peppercorn Sauce
======================================================
2 Pounds of ground Sirloin
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 Teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
Salt and Pepper to taste

Sauce

1/2 small onion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
1 Tablespoon green peppercorns
Fresh Mushrooms sliced
2 Tablespoons Flour
Broth 2 to 3 cups (Beef or chicken)
Pan drippings plus 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter or oil.

Saute onions in 2 Tablespoons of olive oil until tender but not browned. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. In a bowl combined ground sirloin, parsley, thyme, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Add onions and garlic and mix well. (I use my hands).Form into oval shaped patties. (I made 5 nice size ones from the 2 pounds, but you could make smaller if you prefer). Brown the patties in a heavy skillet in a little olive oil. You can also brown these in a grill pan. Remove the meat from the pan. Add a little more oil if needed and saute the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Sprinkle with a little flour, cook for a couple of minutes and add the broth and the green peppercorns. Add the patties to the pan, cover and simmer on low for at least one hour. Make sure there is enough sauce to almost cover the steaks.

o

I just found the website for the cards i have been looking all day but i got it but its www.imponline.com/Subscriptions.aspx

o

I have a collection I am trying to get rid of. Barely used any recipes and is now collecting dust.

o

The cards have been sold! Thank you!

o

I think I have the Meatless Stuff Peppers recipe and the Minestrone recipe that someone was looking for. Now I can't find their post and can't quite remember their "name". If someone knows how I can get in touch, please point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

o

Lanneps,

The person wanting those recipes was on the cooking forum and the post is titled: Easy Everday Cooking Recipes gone missing. Sorry I don't know how to link, but you should be able to pull up with that info.

o

I have a stack of Everyday Cooking Recipe Cards, Free for the asking. Just pay the shipping/handling charges and they will be on their way to you. Shipped as media should be quite reasonable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here