Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: chicken ranch pizza anyone?

Posted by vmarcos68 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 18:24

My local pub has great gourmet pizzas for half price sunday and monday. Anyone ever have a chicken ranch pizza like at the local pub? Its predominant flavors are ranch dressing, garlic, chicken and bacon bits. Cant remember the cheese used there.

Since Im on a diet I thought this one up. Take one pita bread and trim off the edge then separate, to make two pizza crusts. Brush previous inside half of pita with olive oil and minced garlic and put in toaster oven until toasts.

Pour on ranch dressing, crumbled feta, olives and anchovies more minced garlic, and maybe bacon bits and capers too for more zest, and toast some more.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: chicken ranch pizza anyone?

When I saw this post I thought it might be about a pizza served at The Chicken Ranch a famous brothel. LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here