Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jessay3

LOOKING for: Salmon Patties/Cakes

jessay3
17 years ago

My DH wants me to make salmon patties for supper one day this week. Problem? I don't really like them and the kids refuse to touch them. So, I was wondering if anyone had a good T&T recipe they'd like to share.

When I make them I just mix the salmon with salt & pepper, stir in a little cornmeal, flatten into patties and fry in a bit of oil. UGH! This is how my Mom has always made them and I swear I can't choke them down most of the time.

Please help.....

Jessie

Comments (46)

• doucanoe
    17 years ago

I don't have a recipe and haven't made these in years, since Tim hates salmon. But I used to make them using cracker crumbs, egg, minced onion, and a bit of worcestershire. I may have a written recipe at home, I'll have to check.

Linda

• lindac
    17 years ago

I mix a can of salmon, de skinned and de boned, with an egg, and about 1 tsp of grated onion a couple of teaspoons of lemon juice and enough bread crumbs to make it hang together into patties.
    Pat some cracker crumbs into those patties and fry in a bit of butter....serve with a cream sauce containing canned peas!
    Haven't made it in years....hate it!...
    Buy a small can of salmon and make some for your DH.....and grill your self a nice piece of snapper!
    Linda C

• ann_t
    17 years ago

I like potatoes in mine.

Ann

Home Cookin Chapter: Recipes From Thibeault's Table

Salmon Patties
    ==============
    2 cans red salmon
    1 1/2 cup soft fresh breadcrumbs
    1 to 2 tsp of dijon mustard
    1/3 cup chopped green onion
    2 potatoes mashed
    1 tablespoon chopped parsley
    Pinch of Thyme
    1 egg beaten
    1/4 parmesan cheese
    salt and pepper

Flake salmon in a mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup bread crumbs, green
    onions and mustard and mashed potatoes. Mix with fork until well
    blended. Add beaten egg, thyme, parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt and
    pepper.

Shape mixture into patties. Mixture will be very soft. Add more bread
    crumbs if necessary. Cost patties with remaining bread crumbs. Heat
    butter and oil in skillet over medium heat. Add salmon cakes and fry 5
    minutes on each side or until nicely browned.

• danain
    17 years ago

Jessie, mine is Paul's favorite way to eat salmon. I do them only with fresh salmon, that is the key.

{{!gwi}}

2 cloves garlic; minced
    2 tablespoons minced onion
    2 dashes Tabasco (or 1 teaspoon Old Bay)
    1 egg yolk (or egg white)
    2 tablespoons chopped parsley
    2 tablespoons real mayonnaise
    1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (less if table salt)
    fresh ground pepper to taste
    2/3 cup coarse white bread crumbs
    1 pound fresh salmon
    1/2 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
    2 or 3 tablespoons olive oil

In a small bowl, combine garlic, onion, Tabasco, egg, parsley, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; set aside. Remove skin and bones from salmon and cut into small cubes (about 1/2-inch); place in a medium bowl and gently stir in bread crumbs. Gently fold egg mixture into salmon and bread and refrigerate at least 2 hours before shaping into 4 patties.

Carefully coat the outside of each patty with Panko crumbs. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until very hot and add salmon cakes. Fry the cakes until brown, about 4 minutes on each side turning only once. Serve with lemon wedges or your favorite tarter sauce.

*May substitute cracker crumbs or bread crumbs for the Panko.

Marilyn

• angelaid
    17 years ago

I love these things. Haven't made them in ages!

2 pounds can pink salmon -- 2 cans
    Milk
    1/4 cup butter -- softened
    1/3 cup flour
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    2 tablespoons lemon juice
    1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
    1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
    1/3 cup sweet onions -- diced
    1/4 cup green pepper -- diced
    1 tablespoon dried parsley

1. Drain salmon, reserve liquid, then remove skin and bones, as desired.
    2. Add enough milk to salmon liquid to equal 1 cup. Set aside.
    3. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth. Add milk mixture and cook and stir until thick and smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in lemon juice and mustard. Let cool to room temperature.
    4. When cool stir in remaining ingredients. Chill mixture until firm or 12 hours.
    5. Heat equal portions of butter and olive oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Shape salmon mixture in patties, roll in additional bread crumbs and fry over medium heat until golden brown on each side.

We put them on buns and serve like hamburgers sometimes too.

• heyreub
    17 years ago

Salmon Croquettes

12 ounces canned pink salmon
    2 large eggs
    1/4 cup onion -- chopped
    1/4 cup flour
    2 tablespoons cornmeal
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon black pepper
    1/2 teaspoon onion powder

Pour all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix them with a large spoon. Add the flour last to adjust the consistency. Mold the thick mixture into large patties or dip out with the large spoon and drop in oil. Preheat a frying pan with 1/4 inch of Crisco over medium heat. Add the patties to the hot oil, leaving room to turn them. Cook until medium brown on one side, then turn over and brown the other side.

• nanabelle
    17 years ago

I don't use a recipe, but make them similar to danain's method, using canned salmon, finely minced celery and coating with Panko, also. I, too, have a hubby that won't touch Salmon, so when he is gone, I eat Salmon!!

For all of you Pacific Salmon lovers, I just spent 9 weeks in the Northernmost part of California, near the Klamath and Rogue Rivers and the Salmon run is very small this year. They are discussing prohibiting the taking of Salmon the rest of this year. This is due to the argument between the Salmon fisherman and the farmers in the Klamath Valley. The river levels have to be a certain height so the Salmon can run upstream and spawn and the farmers need the water to grow their crops. It has been a real ongoing problem for the past several seasons. It is my understand that the Indian tribes in those areas are still allowed to gill net all the Salmon they want from the Klamath River, which has also caused a rift. Both sides of the issue are trying to work out a solution that can benefit everyone.

• ginger_st_thomas
    17 years ago

This is a little more interesting than the usual. Feel free to substitute canned salmon. I have.

SALMON CAKES (serves 4)
    1 lb salmon, poached & flaked
    1 cup breadcrumbs
    2 TBL fresh lemon juice
    4 TBL soy sauce
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 red bell pepper, diced
    1/2 onion, finely chopped
    2 TBL finely chopped fresh parsley
    2 TBL chopped fresh basil
    2 TBL Old Bay seasoning
    1 egg
    Vegetable oil

Combine all ingredients except oil in a large bowl. Form mixture into 4 cakes (about 5 oz each.) Fry in hot oil until golden, turning once.~~

• elphaba_gw
    17 years ago

DH loves salmon patties. He would take them to lunch every day (in his sandwiches) if I had them made up. I find them quite tasty also. If you use good bread and dijon mustard, YUM!

The main difference between my recipe and those above is that I add 1 tablespoon of sugar.

2 eggs
    1/4 tsp dried mustard
    2 tsp applecider vinegar
    1/2 tsp red cayenne pepper
    1/2 tsp garlic powder
    1 tsp minced onion (dried)
    dried parsley (optional)
    (mix above thoroughly, I use mixer)
    1 can of salmon (deboned and deskinned)
    1 cup of bread crumbs (I make in my food processor, can use fresh bread)

I use electric skillet and add canola oil (or olive oil keeping temp below 375 deg) - about 1/2 inch up side of skillet.
    Fry patties about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.

• BeverlyAL
    17 years ago

Jessie, if you can't choke them down the way you make them, then it's a good possibility you may not like them regardless of how they are made. The only two things that I eat that ever lived in the water are salmon made into patties and one certain tuna recipe. There are some really good sounding salmon recipes here and I'm anxious to try some of them. I make mine with flaked salmon, cornmeal and a beaten egg. I make a brown pan gravy to go with them. I have seen an interesting recipe for salmon patties that called for wasabi.

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    17 years ago

My husband absolutely loves them and I make them similar to Marilyn's recipe only I cook the salmon in the microwave to medium rare first.
    I used to use canned salmon but since salmon is so cheap now I haven't looked back. I much prefer them with fresh salmon.
    Crabcake recipes can have salmon subbed too.

• canarybird01
    17 years ago

We love them but I seem to make them only when I have an extra piece of salmon.

Mix together to a paste:

1 large slice of cooked salmon
    1 med onion minced and browned in pan
    2 cups cold, leftover cooked potato, sliced then mashed
    2 eggs
    1/3 c fine breadcrumbs with parsley, S & P and dried herbs.

Form patties using hands and a soupspoon, then coat them with more fine (like sand) breadcrumbs, fry lightly in a bit of oil about 3 minutes each side. Makes 10 salmon cakes.

This can also be made with a small tin of flaked salmon instead of fresh.

SharonCb

• BeverlyAL
    17 years ago

I saw a piece on the news a few days agao that tells me that Salmon will be sky high within a few months. Something the government has done to stop a lot of the salmon fishing. Enjoy it while it's inexpensive!

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    17 years ago

I made them tonight ...they were delicious!

1 pound fresh salmon cooked in microwave for about 4 minutes, skin removed, then chunked or flaked in big pieces about the size of a quarter. It's ok if some of the salmon is still raw.

4 slices "hearty" bread such as Pepperidge Farm type.
    I use whatever bread is in the house as long as it's not strongly flavored such as rye. Whiz it in the food processor to get light crumbs. I've used successfully English muffins, Sister Sara's rolls, French baguettes, Bunny white bread...
    I don't like crackers. About 2 cups fresh bread crumbs. I've never measured, however.

1 egg
    1/4 cup mayonnaise
    1 garlic clove minced or 1 heaping teaspoon jarred garlic.
    1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
    1/2 a medium onion minced
    Salt and pepper to taste

Mix everything together loosely. Shape into patties but don't compact and press much. Sauté in several tablespoons evoo at medium high, flipping once.

• danain
    17 years ago

Beverly, I keep hearing that about salmon:(

I'm surprised that more people don't use fresh salmon in these! It truly makes all the difference.

bumbulbeez, I'm wondering why you cook the salmon before using it? You are cooking it twice and it seems that would over cook it??

Marilyn

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    17 years ago

My patties are about an inch thck and 4 inches across. They brown quickly so I don't think raw salmon gets cooked enough for me. I keep the salmon very chunky too. They don't seem overcooked at all. I really dislike well done salmon so when I do the preliminary cooking it's still raw in areas. Easier to remove the skin also.

The ones last night were very plain and I do jazz them up sometimes with lime juice and fresh thyme.

• sharon_fl
    17 years ago

My suggestion is to make little 'silver dollar' size pattys using only 1 can of pink salmon & all of you try it first-perhaps you'll find you like them after all!
    My way? different than most....

1 can pink salmon-drained & flaked into a bowl-remove soft shell bones.
    Add:
    1/3 cup small chopped green pepper
    1/3 cup small diced sweet onions
    2/3 cup of CRACKER CRUMBS
    1 heaping TBS parsley flakes
    1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
    salt & pepper to taste
    1/2 cup SOUR CREAM
    1/4 tsp paprika
    grated lemon rind
    2 TBS lemon juice
    Mix well with your hands. Shape into balls-packing mixture tightly in your palms, then flattened into coins about 1" thick.

Heat a mix of oil & butter in a frying pan. Fry over med heat for 3 min per side.
    I like to serve mine with either chili sauce or a hollendaise sauce.
    If making into a loaf-place mixture in a bread loaf pan & place in a 9x13 cake pan which has 1" of water in it. Dot the loaf with butter & Bake for 50-60 min at 350°

• sharon_fl
    17 years ago

OOPS! I forgot to mention 1 beaten egg added to my recipe...sorry!

• danain
    17 years ago

bumblebeez, I'm so sorry I misspelled your name...I was in a huge hurry this morning and didn't go back and read my post before sending. Please forgive me. Marilyn

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    17 years ago

Whap! Uhmm, I didn't even notice. Thank you anyway. You are way more polite and nice than I am. I know I'm a crusty sort.

• chase_gw
    17 years ago

Marilyn I made your salmon cakes last night and they were outstanding! Excellent flavour and texture. Loved the fact they held together so well. I made 4 out of 1 pound of salmon, Clive ate 2 and 1/2! Thanks for the recipe, a keeper.

• danain
    17 years ago

Oh good! Paul always eats at least 2 too:) I'm so happy you liked them too. I keep thinking I will make them for company but I'm always afraid people won't feel special enough. Maybe I will now. Thank you so much for letting me know!

Marilyn

• bubbeskitchen
    17 years ago

Here is one that I love a lot:

*** Recipe from Renée Adler Ascher's kitchen ***

Salmon Cakes with Red Pepper Sauce

Source: Adapted from James NcNairÂs Salmon Cookbook
    Servings: 2 to 3
    Prep and cooking time: 45 minutes
    Accompaniments: Rice and Green Peas
    Notes: This is a superb recipe and makes wonderful appetizers in smaller size cakes

Ingredients:
    For the cakes:
    1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs (I used dry), divided
    1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
    1 large shallot, diced fine
    1 Tbs. lemon juice
    1 Tbs. grainy Dijon mustard, or similar brown mustard
    1 Tbs. mayonnaise
    1 Tbs. melted butter
    2 extra large eggs, slightly beaten

About 1 1/2 cups cooked salmon, flaked or chopped

Dash cayenne pepper, or to taste
    Salt and Pepper to taste

Canola oil for sautéing

For the Sauce:
    2 large, roasted red peppers, peeled
    2 Tbs. cream or half & half
    1 generous Tbs. plain, non-fat yogurt
    Salt & pepper
    Cayenne pepper to taste

Instructions:
    For the cakes:
    Â Reserve 3/4-cup breadcrumbs.
    Â Mix the other 3/4-cup of breadcrumbs with the next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
    Â Mix in the salmon, season with cayenne, salt & pepper
    Â Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight, covered
    Â Heat oven to 200?
    Â Form into patties (4 large or 6 medium), coat with remaining breadcrumbs, and allow to rest 5 minutes
    Â Cover ovenproof platter with several thicknesses of paper for draining cakes.
    Â Heat 1/4-inch of oil in a skillet on medium high. Brown salmon cakes for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove to paper covered platter, and place in oven until ready to serve

For the sauce:
     Purée the peppers in a blender or with an immersion blender along with the cream and yogurt.
    Â Season to taste with the cayenne, salt, and pepper.
    Â Serve some alongside the plated salmon cakes and the rest on the side.

• annie1992
    17 years ago

I'm going to have to try several of these recipes, Ann T's with the potatoes sounds different, maybe it would reduce that strong salmon flavor, and Bubbe's sauce would be great with them, I think.

I think salmon patties are just "OK". I eat them, for me they are something I have when I just can't think of anything else. I've made them with canned salmon and I've made them with frozen filets from the store, cooked, and I've made them with leftover grilled salmon filets given to me by a local fishing guide and caught wild and locally. They're still salmon patties, no matter which I use, it doesn't make much difference to me.

We put them on buns and eat them like sandwiches because that's the only way I CAN eat them. I don't like them as a "stand alone" main dish but they might be better as an appetizer instead of in a big ole' hunk.

The only way I like salmon pretty well is grilled, sometimes with Jessica's lime-chipotle glaze, but Ashley really likes salmon patties so I keep trying them. I do like the bones in canned salmon, though, I like the crunch.

Annie

• ann_t
    17 years ago

LOL Annie, I have to agree with you. I only make them when I'm not particularly hungry and could care less about dinner. I know that Moe likes them and is happy to have them occasionally. And like you, I don't think it much matters whether you use a can of red salmon, or fresh or leftover. They are still salmon patties. Using the mashed potatoes does soften up the salmon flavour. I think that Renee's sauce would be wonderful too. A white sauce with lemon and dill is also good.

Ann

• chase_gw
    17 years ago

Renee I am going to have to try that sauce, sounds yummy.

The salmon patties I usually make (from canned salmon) are pretty much as Annie and Ann say, a quick dinner when I could care a less what to eat, one step up from creamed salmon on toast.

However I must say that the Salmon Cakes I made using Marilyn's recipe are delicious and not at all the same as my everyday ones. Like Annie and Ann, I'm not a salmon lover but I surely did like it done this way. I would compare it more to really good crab cakes. Mind you I used the best wild salmon I could find!

I would serve these to company, not as an elegant dinner but for lunch or a light supper.

• bubbeskitchen
    17 years ago

Funny, I don't think of them as a quicky dinner, but as an event that I look forward too. The recipe I posted is quite elegant, actually...and it freezes well too.

• danain
    17 years ago

Chase, I couldn't agree more. It's a case, once again of good ingredients produce good results. Like you wouldn't use canned crab for crab cakes...at least most wouldn't. And, if you've never had them with fresh salmon, it's pretty hard to say it doesn't matter.

I put together that recipe because Paul just didn't care much for salmon. With these, I almost have to fight him to get one for myself! Now when I say I making them he gets excited.

I've served them with my Cucumber Dill Sauce:

1 cucumber; unpeeled
    1/2 cup sour cream
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon dill (if fresh use 1 tablespoon)
    1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
    salt and pepper to taste

Cut cucumber in half and scoop out the seeds. Shred cucumber finely along with the peel and combine with remaining ingredients. Chill to combine flavors. Serve with your favorite grilled or baked fish. Also good with salmon patties or crab cakes.

Marilyn

• irislover7b
    17 years ago

I've enjoyed salmon patties for as long as I can remember, but I'd never had them with fresh salmon until today, using Marilyn's recipe (without the parsley, I didn't have any, and with seasoned dry bread crumbs instead of Panko, didn't have that either). I must say, they were nothing like patties made with canned salmon. They were excellent. I will definitely make them again soon. Marilyn, thanks so much for posting that recipe.

• canarybird01
    17 years ago

I also made Marilyn's version of Fresh Salmon Cakes and we were so blown over at how delicious they were that I posted them with photos of how I made them on a thread over at the Cooking Forum.

As I'm watching my carbs, I try to replace some of the breading with either ground almonds or kernels of almonds. They tasted great.

A real hit Marilyn !

SharonCb

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to My Marilyn's Fish Cakes Thread

• danain
    17 years ago

Sharon, Thank you again! I love the idea of using ground almonds in place of some of the bread. I use that in place of some of the flour in some baked goods. Thank you for sharing that.

Marilyn

• canarybird01
    17 years ago

Marilyn, actually the almonds were something new that I picked up in the supermarket the day I made the fish cakes. The weren't ground but rather like tiny 'nuggets' a little smaller than uncooked popcorn grains. I thought they'd be good to replace some of the bread in the filling (my diet thoughts kicking in LOL).

I also buy and use finely ground almond in place of flour or breadcrumbs for breading panfried chicken breast or fish fillets. I love the flavour of almond and it's less carb than bread, recommended as good on the GI diet I'm doing again.
    (I've lost 5 lbs in the last couple of weeks.) :-)

SharonCb

• cookingrvc
    17 years ago

Ok, silly question...

Is the salmon used raw or precooked in Marilyn's recipe?

s

• ann_t
    17 years ago

Sue, the salmon is used "raw".

Ann

• danain
    17 years ago

Sue, not a silly question at all after reading some of the other recipes...I use raw salmon in my patties.

Marilyn

• cookingrvc
    17 years ago

I made a batch of Marilyn's salmon patties last night and cooked a tiny one up for sampling. These are very good. I froze the uncooked patties. Look forward to having these for dinner. Thanks Marilyn. Another winner.

• RuddMD
    17 years ago

Marilyn - another great recipe. I tried this using fresh, raw halibut and they were very good. These were served with the cucumber sauce. Yum!

Thanks!

• chase_gw
    17 years ago

thanks for bumping this rudd, a great reminder to put them on the menu this week! So good!

• canarybird01
    17 years ago

I made Marilyn's Fresh Salmon Cakes again yesterday. Still one of our favourite salmon recipes:

Moist and delicious!

SharonCb

• homesforsale
    17 years ago

I can actually crave these..:)

I will try some of yours also..We are eating some tonight''
    It's an old CDN Living one..I mentioned that..

I make my riced potatoes first..
    But this is their recipe..

Salmon Cakes

By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen

Serving(s)

General Category : Main Course
    Food Group : Potatoes, Fish
    Preparation Method : Skillet
    Other Criteria : Make It Tonight

Serve with: Tartar Sauce  Creamy Cucumber Salad

Ingredients

Â
    2 large potatoes (1 lb/500 g)

Â
    3 green onions, chopped

Â
    1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh coriander

Â
    1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard

Â
    1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt

Â
    1/4 tsp (1 mL) each grated lemon rind, pepper and hot pepper sauce

Â
    1 egg, beaten

Â
    2 cans (each 7.5 oz/213 g) salmon, drained and flaked

Â
    2 tbsp (25 mL) vegetable oil

Â
    4 lemon wedges

Preparation

Peel and cut potatoes in half crosswise. In 6-cup (1.5 L) microwaveable dish, cover and microwave potatoes with 1 cup (250 mL) water at High for 10 minutes or until tender. (Or cover and cook in saucepan of boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.) Drain.

In large bowl, mash potatoes until smooth; stir in onions, coriander, mustard, salt, lemon rind, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Blend in egg. Fold in salmon. Let cool for 5 minutes.

Using hands, shape into eight 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick patties.

In large nonstick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; cook 4 of the patties for about 5 minutes per side or until golden. Repeat with remaining patties.

Serve with lemon wedges.
    More Information

Tip: Mash canned salmon bones into the fish for a calcium boost of more than 30 per cent.
    Nutritional information

Per Serving: about 280 cal, 21 g pro, 14 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 18 g carb, 2 g fibre, 78 mg chol, 709 mg sodium. % RDI: 23% calcium, 11% iron, 5% vit A, 17% vit C, 12% folate.

I am one the rare few who doesn't like Coriander..So I put parsley.

• motherhubbard
    17 years ago

I have been making salmon with this recipe for years. It was in a cookbook authored by a local lady who has a column weekly in the newspaper. My family loves them:
    MOM'S SALMONETTES

1 15-1/2 OUNCE CAN OF SALMON, DRAINED, RESERVE LIQUID
    1/2 cup flour
    1 -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    1 egg, slightly beaten

Mix flour, salmon and egg. Mix liquid from salmon with baking powder. Combine two mixtures. Drop by teaspoonfuls into very hot oil. Fry only till golden. This makes about 24 (or more) salmonettes, whick is enough for 4-6 servings.
    Drain on paper towels.

• jessyf
    17 years ago

I made Marilyn's fresh salmon patties for dinner, using wild salmon. I changed three things: green onion for regular, added dill, and used tempura pieces instead of panko. DS#2 raved, DS#1 didn't like it, DH did NOT show up for dinner, so I have wonderful leftovers for my own lunch tomorrow!

The tempura stuff is called 'tenkasu' - or translated as 'tempura garbage'. Its used like croutons in Udon soup in Japan, and I can get it at the local Japanese stores. They look like rice crispies. I think the origin was all the drops of tempura batter in the oil that didn't stick to the item or dripped off the spoon. Our gain! I should have taken a picture. Crunch, crunch!

This is the best picture I could find off Google Images, seaching for 'tenkasu':

• thecoachroy
    14 years ago

all of these sound great....i use jus a couple of pinch's of cayenne...depends on how many patties i make, n' cheese it crackers...for the binder.....

• elphaba_gw
    14 years ago

FYI - according to Sara Moulton (cooking show on PBS), you don't have to worry about mercury in canned salmon. (She made salmon patties on her show.)

• cookingrvc
    14 years ago

Although they can't beat Marilyn's recipe, the Wild Salmon patties at Costco are quite good. Smokey and hardly any filler. They're sold in a sleeve in the freezers.

Sue

• pink_warm_mama_1
    14 years ago

Hekp! Cannot locate Marilyn's recipe. Why does everyone remove the bones from canned salmon? Lots of protein there.

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company