Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Family recipe poem?

Posted by sjt2900 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 19:31

DM and I are putting together a book of family recipes for DD and soon to be new DIL for Christmas. While looking for recipe binders I came across a poem that talked about passing recipes down from Grandmother, to Mother and so on, and that the recipient should pass the recipes on to their kids. Now, I can't find it and was wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about. I loved the sentiment of this poem and would really like to include it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Family recipe poem?

I've done the same thing for my DS and DD and they LOVE it! I continue giving them updated recipes and they can't wait to cook up a new recipe! Or they create a new recipe, they give it to me and I type them in (I laminate pages to keep them from getting smeared or you know how that is!)
The help you were looking for, there are SO MANY poems out there. Have you tried searching keyword using your History? I have done a few times and it's helpful!
Best of luck!
cynthia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here