Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Ginger...

Posted by solsthumper (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 07 at 15:55

...just had to take a moment to thank you for sharing your Italian Beef Sandwich recipe. We had this for dinner yesterday. And I'll give you one guess as to what we had for lunch today.

I spent all day yesterday, cooking up a storm in my usual, desultory manner. But, of all the things I made, your Italian Beef Sandwiches were, by far, the easiest. It amazes me how a recipe with so few ingredients can result in something so delicious. You rock babe!

Sol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Ginger...

Oh, glad you liked it. It wasn't too hot for the kids, was it? (I don't think it's hot but I'm no little kid, either.)

o

Ginger, the boys loved it. I'm thrilled that Thumper is slowly developing a taste for hot and spicy foods, that's my boy.
As far as Sam, well, she's been a vegetarian for the last 6 years. And you know, I've checked and double-checked all the documents, consulted with her doctors, and they still insist the kid is mine, so I'll just have to deal with it, and accept reality - nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Thanks again Ginger! Next time I'll try the French Dip, which sounds like another winner.

Sol

o

Poor Sam. Destined to be a skinny Minnie all her life with arteries like the Autobahn. Kids today!

o

...and your point being? ;-

Yes, she is a pretty healthy kid, that's why I've never tried to sabotage her diet.
It's been said that "The Beginning of Wisdom is Silence."
And I'll tell you something, it's taken all I got to keep my trap shut.

Btw, Ginger, I found your Sour Cream Pork Chops; I'm sure Jim and I would love that, so I think that'll be next in line.

Sol

o

I like that one too but it would be better with the old style pork before it became the other white meat & they bred the flavor out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here