Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bellacrystals

LOOKING for: Recipe from Easy Everyday Cooking or Healthy Meals

bellacrystals
16 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for a recipe from either Easy Everyday Cooking od Healthy Meals in Minute cooking cards. I can't remember the name of the dish, but I remember most of the ingredients. It was made with eggs, zucchini, yellow squash, bread cut into cubes, tomatoes I think (I used red bell peppers instead), crushed red pepper spice, and cheddar shredded cheese. I purchased both sets of these cooking cards, but can't find this one recipe. I hope someone else owns these and can find it for me.

Thank you,

Patrina

Comments (3)

• dummotracy
    16 years ago

Hello. I am very sorry I do not have the recipe you are looking for. You might try this link http://recipes.thinksurfing.com/HMM

If you have the Easy Everyday cooking Peach Cobbler recipe I would very much appreciate a copy. Thanks!

• laraorr
    15 years ago

I am also looking for a recipe from the Easy Everyday Recipes cards (I lost this particular recipe card) for the multi-layer banana cake. If anyone has it & could e-mail it to me, I would greatly appreciate it (wldtyng@aol.com).

The recipe you are looking for is called "Vegetable Strata". Details are as follows:

Ingredients:
    1 (10-ounce) package frozen zucchini, thawed
    1 (10-ounce) package frozen yellow squash, thawed
    1/2 medium onion, sliced
    1/4 cup water
    4 eggs
    2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
    2 slices white bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
    1 tomato, diced
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a medium baking dish. Place zucchini, squash and onion in 1/4 cup water in a medium saucepan. Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.

Drain vegetables thoroughly. Set aside. Beat eggs in a medium bowl with a fork.

Add drained vegetables, cheddar, bread, tomato, salt and pepper flakes to eggs; stir well.

Pour vegetable mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.

Serves 6

• bcaliver_tpcbc_org
    13 years ago

the recipe I don't know the name of but I know it is a cassrole with pototaes ,onions,crush tomatoe baise penn you layer it and put cheese on it at the end and bake it.
    please help